- Education beyond curriculum and merit based scholarship encouraging meritorious students.
- Audio Visual methods for learning with well-equipped laboratories.
- Personality enhancement programme- Intensive study programme by enhancing soft skills and specific skills through regular workshops.
- State of the Art : A sophisticated Home Theatre to enhance learning by visual media.
- Congenial Atmosphere : Spaciously designed magnificiently structured, elegantly decorated building with ultra modern facilities.
- Training for Sports and Games.
- Phonetic classes : Spoken English to develop communicative skill.
- Music and Dance
- Imparting skills to operate Computer.
- Transport facility with a fleet of buses covering major parts of the city.
Threshold of Excellence : Channelising sprouting minds by ensuring learning
through fun filled activity.
- Superkids Arena : Exquisite lush green lawn with play amenities.
- Toys galore : fun and frolic with toys.
- Spacious, airy and decorative classroom.
- Kidsfest : Fertile imagination is exposed through cultural
- Imparting enriched personality traits.
- Exposure to Computer : Familiarizes with computer
- Special coaching for Basketball, Football, Table Tennis, Chess, Volleyball and other athletic events.
- Well designed Basketball court with gallery.
Learns defence techniques to face any crisis boldly.
Various asanas are learnt to lay the basis of sound health.
Gains knowledge about latest advancement in technology and develops self-confidence in team work.
- Scientifically designed in tune with continuous and comprehensive evaluation of the student`s performance and assessments by regular terminal exams and tests.
- Co-educational institution providing admissions to all earnest students from classes LKG to IX and XI irrespective of caste and creed.
- Admissions of pupils to LKG is done on the completion of 3 and half years of age as on 30th July.
Higher Secondary Course Subjects
Group I : Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Group II : Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
Group III : Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science
Group IV : Commerce, Accountancy, Economics,Business Maths
Particulars To Be Furnished For Admission
a) Transfer certificate counter signed by proper authority. ( Except LKG)
b) Birth Certificate and Community Certificate (Photocopy)
c) Marksheet of the previous class studied.
d) Conduct Certificate ( for the students of classes VI and above)